Last year when the decision was made to postpone ScotWeek until the following year and instead focus our energies on helping our friends at NYC Tartan Week have a successful Virtual Tartan Day, who knew that we would still be living in a pandemic world? Even though the global population has begun to be vaccinated, it is still apparent to everyone in the event industry that we are “not quite there yet” with regards to fully reopening for live events. That is why, even though we held out hope that we would be able to hold an in-person ScotWeek, we have decided to take ScotWeek digital-first for 2021.
ScotWeek 2021 will be a 2-day online virtual global conference that will feature 50+ industry experts from various fields of business and entertainment. Attendees will get the opportunity to not only be entertained, but to be informed and educated by top cultural & industry experts live through presentations, panel talks and Q/A sessions.
Meet, greet and mingle virtually with Scottish art, film, music, business and industry professionals!
ON THE SCHEDULE
- WATCH Special screenings of your favorite Scottish inspired dramas from stage and screen
- LEARN from 50+ speakers – Scottish/American business and entertainment professionals
- SEE featured performances from the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, the University of Highlands and Islands and the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- EXPLORE archeological finds and Scottish heritage with the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland
- CHAT during Live Q & A interviews with your favorite actors from Outlander, Braveheart and Robert The Bruce
- EXPERIENCE presentations from Entrepreneurial Scotland, the Scottish Government and the Scottish Business Network
- JOIN live whisky tastings
- NETWORK with business professionals, scholars and like-minded individuals both in public and private settings
WATCH THE ANNOUNCEMENT
MUCH MORE INFO TO COME
The ScotWeek team is hard at work putting together an amazing 2 days of programming for attendees. Stay tuned to our website and our social media channels for more details on ticket prices, schedules, guests and featured presentations, how to register and how to view the event.
Want to be notified of updates? Then make sure to get on our mailing list by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.